Be a Part of the Achievement Unlocked Team
Achievement Unlocked is hiring for a wide range of positions for the 2020-2021 School Year.
We are seeking passionate educators to join our team. We work with each student to increase focus, strengthen planning ability, and build academic, and social skills. We believe that all children can learn if given the proper individual supports socially, emotionally, and academically. Our education programs are individualized to cater to every student at their precise level of need, providing the support necessary for their growth.
AU team members are:
- Passionate and rigorous about engaging in any content areas
- Dedicated to regularly assessing students and using the results to inform instruction
- Able to empower adolescents to find their voice and take charge of their learning
- Collaborative with colleagues, students, and families
- Innovative self-starters who contribute to the good of a diverse community
- Committed to coaching adolescents in interpersonal skills and making good choices
- Reflective and open-minded
Submit your resume highlighting your prior experience working with children with special needs, and include a cover letter detailing why you want to join the Achievement Unlocked team, connecting your relevant experience and the value your presence will bring to our team.
Please email your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com.